Monday, June 1, 2015

Nail of the Day

Well, more of a nail of the week. Summer is soon to be here and I have some review posts planned for the near future. This year has been kicking me in the rump so to speak. At least I'm still standing, but there's been a lot going on for me terms of career transition and just dealing with the fact that Life happens despite my careful plans.

So here's a little post on what my nails look like this week.



I wanted a bit of nail art to kick off the short break I have and Pinterest is like an endless portal of inspiration. My attempt didn't turn out quite like the picture I was referencing, but it's still pretty cute.

I used OPI Chapel of Love and L'oreal The Palace Life for the pinks. My white shade is I Will! from L'oreal and I topped my middle finger with OPI Make Light of the Situation. The branches were done with Avon Nail Art Enamel in Black Drama.

This was super easy since all I did was make dots on the branches with a dotting tool and then used the fine point tool to swirl the pinks together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment