Saturday, October 22, 2011

Reese's Pieces Nails?

In the spirit of Halloween, I thought I'd try painting my nails to match the theme. However, they ended up reminding me more of Reese's Pieces candy, except for the yellow but whenever I think of Reese's the dark brown and orange are the dominant colors anyway.


For this look, I used China Glaze's Midtown Magic and Sally Hansen's Nailgrowth Miracle in Perfect Peach. I also alternated the colors on my nails so both hands so the position of the colors are different on each hand.


As you can see, one hand has an orange pinky while the other has a dark colored pinky. Keeps it interesting I think. I do wish the photos were better able to show the warmth of that Midtown Magic though. It's showing up more black than I would like it to. Still, I'm liking how it looks and I want to try this with other colors in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment