Sunday, June 30, 2013

Bloglovin' & 31 Day Snap






With Google Reader's retirement imminent, I've started really looking into how to use Bloglovin' as a resource to continue following the blogs I like. Personally, I didn't use Google Reader and used the Reading List on my Blogger dashboard instead. However, the two are interconnected so I was able to follow things like a Tumbler page through Reading List because of it. From my research, it sounds like after July 1st, the Reading List will only be for Blogger blogs only.

Another plus to using Bloglovin' is there is also a mobile app that is quite user friendly. I like the clean look of  Bloglovin' overall so for now I'll stick with it. If  you haven't already followed me on Bloglovin' and would like too, I conveniently have a button located on the right sidebar!

My second announcement is about my participation in the 31 Day Snap challenge. Chloe from Nurse Fancy Pants brought this to my attention and I  thought this sounded fun and easy. The challenge was originally for 30 days in June as created by Sprinkle of Glitter.



Since Chloe was late to the game for June, she's adapted the challenge for July instead. For me, I will be participating through my Twitter, @finding_whimsy, with the hashtag: #whimsy31snaps. Let me know if you're going to give this challenge a try. 

1 comment:

  1. Ooh thanks for the mention! Delighted you're doing it too! :)x

    ReplyDelete